DISCLOSURE: This is a sponsored post. I was compensated for sharing this info with my readers.
With the growing popularity of buying women’s perfumes, men’s shirts and even gadgets online, there has also been a rise in e-gift certificates. With just a simple click, you’ll be able to shop for various products you normally see at the mall but without the hassle and time constraints. Because more and more people are connected to the internet, online stores also find ways to accommodate this need. So what might persuade you to grab a number of E-Gift Certificates rather than your regular gifts?
Here are 5 reasons.
1. Advent of online shopping. In 1995, two of the most popular online retail stores are born and these are eBay and Amazon. eBay, known as an online shopping portal for all types of retail items has been accepting merchants and buyers from all over the globe. Initially, Amazon was just selling books but due to the demand of online users searching for products, Amazon now includes other items such as electronics and apparel. Now even big brands like Toys R Us have their own online shop.
2. Convenience. Shopping online has always brought convenience to shoppers. With just a click of a button, you can look for thousands of items from accessories and apparel to gadgets and home decor. You don’t have to leave your seat just to go through all these fab finds. When buying gadgets for instance, you can easily compare one with another because descriptions, materials and other features are readily available. Plus, payments can be easily made through credit cards, PayPal and now, through e-gift certificates.
3. Environment-friendly and Economical. Since E-Gift Certificates are virtual gift cards, we save up tons of paper and ink for printing. All you need to do is key-in the code that comes with your e-gift certificate and you’re ready to purchase. Also, some establishments offer e-gift certificates without any expiration date so you can buy items whenever you want.
4. More denominations. For instance in Beauty Encounter, you can get their E-Gift Certificates with denominations from $25 up to $500 with increments of $25 or $50. If you’re the one sending a gift, any amount will fit your budget. What’s more, you can easily send these certificates to one or more recipients without any hidden charges.
5. Personal choice of items of the receiver. Have you ever encountered giving a present to one of your friends or family members and then you found out your present doesn’t suit her body type or taste? It’s a waste of time and money! But when the recipient is in control, she can buy whatever her heart desires: a new trench coat, women’s perfumes, maybe even a high-end skincare product. No waste of money and at the same time, you’ll surely know she’d love the present because it’s her choice. E-Gift certificates are alternatives to your usual gifts. Try getting one from Beauty Encounter and see how your friends enjoy using their virtual gift.
Leave a Reply.
Follow Me on Pinterest