DISCLAIMER: The information, gift card, gift pack and giveaway have been provided to me by Hard Rock International. All opinions are my own and yours may differ.
Mother's Day is over, the kitchen is finally back in some kind of order, the flowers are in water, the cards are proudly displayed in their rightful place atop the cable box and the balloons are neatly tied around a door knob, as to not scare the bejeezus out of me in the middle of the night, when I get up to go to the bathroom (again).
Weeks before Mother's Day, everyone starts asking me what I want and I always jokingly say I want a cruise around the world and to never have to wash dishes again. Looks like hubby finally took the hint, because tonight, he is taking me to the Hard Rock Cafe for their World Burger tour, which is kinda like a cruise around the world, only not as far and I definitely won't be washing dishes tonight... Score.
Hard Rock Cafe locations in North America are celebrating the start of burger season with a menu showcasing international Local Legendary™ Burgers like the Atomic burger and the Aloha burger.
You can check out all the yummy deliciousness in this new lineup now through June 30th and if you want to take a literal world tour, Hard Rock has you covered.
This year, they are taking the most adventurous burger enthusiasts on the road (and in the skies) to sample offerings from the World Burger Tour menu at far flung places like London, Athens, Buenos Aires and more! For more info, you can visit the World Burger Tour website.
Now for the good stuff... the burgers!!!
Hard Rock Cafe has created cocktails that perfectly complement World Burger Tour offerings. Served in Hard Rock’s iconic mason jars, adult guests can order with the suggested pairing or mix it up with any other burger from the limited-time menu. New cocktails include:
· All Jacked Up – created to balance the Jamaican Jerk Burger’s spicy flair, this cocktail features a mix of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, PJ, Orgeat and lime juice, garnished with orange and pineapple wedges and a cherry.
· Crisp Sipper – inspired by the Aloha Burger’s sweet and savory taste, this cocktail features a mix of Hendrick’s gin, Monin Cucumber, lemon, orange and raspberry, topped with tonic and garnished with rosemary and thyme.
· MelonPalooza – designed to complement the fresh flavors of the Greek Burger, this cocktail features a mix of Midori Melon Liqueur, Malibu Rum, Hard Rock’s house-made sour mix and PJ, garnished with slices of pineapple and strawberry.
· Sweet & Fiery – inspired by the ATOMIC! Burger’s spicy flavor, this cocktail features a mix of Absolut Peppar Vodka, Canton Ginger Liquor, Blue Curacao, lemonade and ginger beer, garnished with a red pepper.
· Black Cherry Melonade (non-alcoholic) – created to complement the rich espresso of the Java Lava Burger, this mocktail features a mix of Black Cherry Real and Monin Cucumber, topped with ginger beer, garnished with a cucumber slice and a cherry.
My mouth is watering just thinking about trying all these yummy drinks and burgers. Thank goodness for a sitter and a designated driver. For more info on Hard Rock's World Burger Tour, check out their website, you can even make reservations from your phone.
As a "thank you" for reading the entire post, you can enter below for a chance to win this fun prize pack from the Hard Rock Cafe. To enter, leave me a comment below, telling me which burger you would be most interested in trying and of course, your name. Winner will be chosen at random. Prize pack includes a branded oven mit, apron and spatula.
Follow Me on Pinterest