DISCLAIMER: A huge "thank you" to the nice folks at Fiddle Dee Farms for allowing my family and me to come visit their farm in exchange for sharing this info with you guys.
The weather is starting to cool off here in Tennessee, the leaves are changing colors and my Facebook feed is full of people having the year's first pumpkin spice latte, so you know what that means... Fall is in full effect! Time to find a pumpkin patch, corn maze or hay ride and start making some new memories with your family.
If you're in the middle TN area, I highly suggest adding a trip to Shuckle's corn maze at Fiddle Dee Farms in Greenbrier, TN to your Fall bucket list. We visited the farm last year and had a blast. Even the surly teenagers found nothing to complain about.
They have everything from face painting and pumpkin picking to huge tube slides and a petting zoo. (this was my personal favorite part) Of course they also have a fun hayride and a maze that you may or may not get lost in. We, thanks to the acute navigational skills of my husband, did not get lost.
Included with your price of admission, you can do the following activities:
- Shuckles 10-Acre Corn Maze
- Hey Hey Hayride
- New! Jumping Pillow
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe
- Pumpkin Decorating
- Little Fiddler Zip Lines
- The Great Pumpkin Slide
- New! Rope Maze
- New! Corn Pen
- Punkin' Tic-Tac-Toe
- Wild Fiddle Dee Kingdom
- Fiddle Dee Fort
- Left Turn Only Maze
- Corn Hole Time
- Teeter Totters
- Swinging Trees
- Pumpkin Checkers
- Fiddlesticks 40' Fall Slide
- Public Bonfires
- Photo Ops
- New! Pond Golf
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Adult Admission (13 & up)$11.85 + tax
- Children (3-12)$10.93 + tax
- Children Under 2FREE
- Military Discount (with ID)$10.93 + tax
- Senior Discount (65 & up)$10.93 + tax
- Groups of 20 or more$10.07 + tax
- Adult All Season Pass$21.96 + tax
- Child All Season Pass$18.30 + tax
Fiddle Dee Farms has the following schedule through November 6th 2016:
- MONDAY: CLOSED
- TUESDAY: CLOSED
- WEDNESDAY: CLOSED
- THURSDAY: OPEN FOR GROUP RESERVATION 9 A.M. TO 1:00 P.M.
- FRIDAY: OPEN FOR GROUP RESERVATION 9 A.M. TO 1:00 P.M.
- FRIDAY: OPEN TO PUBLIC 6 P.M. Till 9 P.M. STARTING OCTOBER 7TH
- SATURDAY: OPEN TO PUBLIC 10 A.M. TILL 10:00 P.M.
- SUNDAY: OPEN TO PUBLIC NOON TILL 8:00 P.M.
You can get more info on the farm's rules, regulations and suggestions, by visiting their website. Make sure you wear comfortable close-toe shoes and dress appropriately. Also, don't forget to charge your phone and make sure you have plenty of room on your SD card for all the pictures you will be taking and most of all, just have fun.