DISCLAIMER: I am a World Market ambassador and I have received gift cards to facilitate this post, however all opinions, pictures and experiences are my own.
What Exactly is a "Random Act of Hoppiness"?!
A "Random Act of Hoppiness" is anything you do, that brings a smile or joy to someone else.
- Holding the door open for a stranger who has their hands full.
- Run an errand for a friend who's been having a hard time.
- Offer to watch a friend's baby, so they can go out with their significant other.
- Send a card to a friend, for no reason at all, just to say "Hi".
- Call your Mom/Grandmother, just to tell her you love her.
- Give a stranger a (genuine) compliment.
- Buy a homeless person a meal.
- Go sit with a friend who has recently had surgery.
- Have lunch with an old friend and catch up.
- Go to World Market and assemble an amazing gift basket for someone you love, for no particular reason.