Chalk Preschool offers everything your little one needs to have fun and learn, while online. Micah has been attending online classes for a little over a week now and I am in love! Chalk Preschool is fun, engaging , entertaining & offers new material every single day.
What Chalk Preschool Offers...
The site is well laid out and everything you need is right on the easy to navigate dashboard.
- Dailies- This is the area where you can access the videos you will use on a daily basis. It contains things like, the "Days of the Week" song, the "Hello" song and Micah's favorite, the "Months & Seasons" song. It also contains links to each subject, broken down into sections and each section will have that day's lessons and activities.
- Weather- The weather section has fun activities like, the "What is Rain?" song as well as weather graphs you and your child can fill out each day and a fun temperature graph.
- Literacy- The literacy section has several fun activities like the "ABC" song, with a corresponding picture for each letter.
- Math-Science- This is probably my favorite section. The home made butter project looks super easy and one of these days (when I remember to get cream at the store), I plan to try it.
- Art- This is definitely Micah's favorite section and with fun activities like the spongy finger garden, who can blame him?!
- Printables- This section allows you to print the daily activity page. Today's was a fun letter "F" coloring page.
- Parents Tips- This section allows you to access any parent tips. This section was blank for me, but it will probably fill up, as I use the site more.